- Klearia a signée une convention d’hébergement et de collaboration avec le CRHEA et le CNRS et s’est installée dans les locaux du CRHEA depuis mars 2018
- Klearia participates to the MicroTAS 2016 in Dublin, Ireland. 9-13 October 2016
- Klearia participates to the MicroTAS 2015 in Gyeongju, South Korea. 25-29 October 2015
- Klearia participates to the MicroTAS 2014 in San Antonio, Texas USA. 26-30 October 2014
- Klearia participates to the 65th annual meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry in Lausanne, Switzerland. 31 August – 5 September 2014 (more informations)
- Klearia participates to Flow14 in the University of Twente in Enschede, The Netherlands. 19-21 May 2014 (more informations)
- Klearia participates to the Lab-On-A-Chip European Congress in Berlin, Germany. 10-11 March 2014 (more informations)
- Klearia participates to the annual meeting of the GDR MicronanoSystèmes-MicroNanoFluidique 2013 in Bordeaux, France. 16-17 December 2013 (more informations)
- Klearia participates to the MicroTAS 2013 in Freiburg, Germany. 27-31 October 2013 (more informations)
- Klearia wins the French national contest 2013 of the French Ministry of Research for the creation of companies of innovative technologies in partnership with OSEO.
Klearia’s founders with the French minister of Research Genevieve Fioraso. 2013-07-02.
- The CNRS signs the license ; Klearia is granted exclusive rights.
- Financial support from CFI.
- Finalist of the Norbert Ségard price 2012.
- Feasibility financial support by OSEO.
- LabInGlass® brand launching.
- Business creation of Klearia.
- Klearia, “Award Winner” at the Scientipôle Initiative 2012.
- Klearia, “Award Winner” of the Entreprendre Network 2012.